Philippines/Foreign Inverstors Inquiry

Dear Bill and Lorna,

We are an intenational group dealing with properties and right now we are interested to acquire properties at Boracay Philippines.

Can you please assist us on the procedures and for getting in touch regarding the prices for land, apartments or shops. Our owner is a Arabic.

Best regards,

Jenny I don't think you will be able to find properties on Boracay island at good prices on-line nor if your investor is in a hurry. The best way is to first visit the two main realtors on the island, one German Filipina couple and one Swiss German. After allowing them to show you the 20+ properties each of them have listed you will learn more. After that you need to walk or bicycle around the island maybe 10 to 20 km in a few days with a digital camera to take pictures of For Sale signs with contact #s, usually cell phone # and call each and make appointments with each, often only a caretaker is available. We have two smal hill top lots for sale at the moment, as we've already sold our first 15 lots, one 553sqm at P6500 / sqm and one P346 sqm at P7800 / sqm. and
Enquiries best via email:  

Bill and Lorna Collings

Feel FREE to ask us about traveling, living, relocating, retiring and investing in the Philippines. Guests from 93 countries, the latest being a female PHD from Uganda, make our place in Manila an incredible meeting place for world travelers who exchange travel stories. We understand both the joys and the hardships of living and traveling in the Philippines.

I arrived in the Philippines in January 1980 to travel for 2 months; I stayed 4 months before reluctantly leaving. I met my Filipina wife, Lorna. an incredible stellar, "one in a million" individual in 1983 in Seoul and we moved to the Philippines in 1986 and opened our 3BR house to world travelers on a budget. After welcoming thousands of guests from 93 nations our place has grown to 38 bedrooms in 5 townhouse units, 4 of which are attached but will never lose its "Home away from Home" atmosphere. Almost everyday at The Townhouse Hotel there's a party-like social scene with vibrant, almost magical energetic conversations between our guests who have the pleasure to meet each other and share their life's many experiences.Often three groups with conversations in different languages are going on at the same time. So we've been exposed to every kind of person from all over the world and shared their experiences. Since arriving back in the Philippines Nov 2011 from traveling for 8 months my wife and I have been busy buying land, building houses and expanding our Boracay beach front resort, Casa Camilla for 16 months. Hopefully we'll be finished by the end of 2013 with a total of 50 apartments, 44 units for yearly stays and the six units in our house to be saved for short term stays.

Publications,, who asked me to apply with

some college 2-1/2 years - no degree - I've been traveling since I was 18, almost 30 years.

Luckily, my wife and I have been semi-retired since we were 30 years old, almost 30 years.

3000 to 4000 world travelers and guests on a budget pass through our guest house style Townhouse Hotel / Hostel each year since 1986 so we do get a lot of feedback and share a lot of experiences with people which we can then pass on to help others with their questions and problems