Philippines/after married a filipino how i extend my visa

Question question is recently ill come in Philippine for meet my g/f and after we meet we decided to get a married so we will married now and we have a marriage licence but i m here only a tourist because of my visa is only a tourist visa but i want now my multiple entry visa so what i do now how can i get my multiple entry visa.

best regards..............waiting for your answer.

thank u so much

Hi Robby,

You have not provided me with enough information. In any case this kind of information is not possible for me to answer as it involves the government of your original country. From your last name I gather that you are from India. If that is the case, please go to the Indian Embassy in Manila and ask them how you can extend your visa. They will be better able to guide you.

Hope this is now clear and enjoy your married life.

Nilesh Korgaokar

I can answer questions regarding travel to the Philippines for both business and leisure. Anybody wanting to know the best beaches, archipelagos, coral reefs, dive sites, island resorts, including cheap flights etc. At the same time PLEASE DO NOT ask me about applying for a visa, immigration, customs formalities. Please note that I DO NOT have any experience or expertise in setting up a business in the Philippines or what are the procedures that one needs to follow if you want to get married to a local Filipino. I also DO NOT have any information about how to apply for a visa. For such questions it is best that you approach the local Philippine Embassy in your own country and enquire there.

I have travelled often to the country on business and when here for longer periods have never missed an opportunity to explore the country's hidden treasures - mostly the beaches and dive sites.

India Today Travel Plus

Post Graduate