Philippines/Visa

Question
I am a 43 year old male from Canada, and I fell in love with a younger ladyboy from the Philippines. I want to bring him here to live with me. What does he need to do to get his passport? What would be the best visa to be able to bring him here? And how does he go about getting it? Thank you.

Answer
Mikey it's nearly if not completely impossible for your Filipino lady boy to get a tourist visa issued for the States. One of our old friends, an Australians, Glenn was the first person to enable his Japanese Lady friend to be issued an Australian visa based on a homosexual relationship many years ago maybe 1985ish . And to my knowledge nothing similar has transpired in the States. Any Filipino passport holder applying for a USA tourist vias ais like finding a needle in a haystack nearly impossible. Even after marrying a FIlipino and applyng for a spousal immigrant visa it can take 2+ years for the Filipino to be issued a visa. Wish I could say Good Luck but your best solution is to save money, come over as mcuh as possible on holiday and enjoy your short time together as often as possible.  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings