Philippines/balik pinas

Question
QUESTION: hi gud afternun po..i married malaysian an we have child born pilipin now 2yrs and 5months old pero nairegisterd na po nmin sa malaysia at malaysian pasport na po gamit nia kinumpiska ng immigration un pasport na anak ko sila na daw ang mag surrender sa philippines immigration sa kuala lumpur yun po aang sabi ng asawa ko sya kasi ang ngasikaso ng pasport ng anak namin...my question is...kun sakali po bang bumalik ako ng pinas paanu po anak ko malaysian pasport ang gamit nia..wala po ako idea..may mga problema kasi kami mgasawa and i want bring may anak and stay living in philippines...marami po salamat God bless po..

ANSWER: Vicky my Tagalog isn't so good so if you like me to answer your question please translate

QUESTION: thanks for replying me...regards on my problem i am Filipino and i am married in Malaysian and we now living in Malaysia we have son that i give birth in Philippines  now my son 2yr and 5month old my husband follow registered here in Malaysia and using Malaysian passport.when we receive passport from portal Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia they confiscated the passport they say they will surrender to Philippine embassy in Kuala Lumpur.this my husband said..
now because of very personal reason i want to turn back in Philippine to live and stay there with my son..do i use dual citizenship for my son to stay in Philippines..?i don't know what should i do..thanks you very much for answering it really appreciated.

Answer
Sorry Vicky your question is all about Malaysian immigration regulations so best you look for an allexperts.com Malaysian expert or look through the list of yahoogroups' forums which are aboout Malaysia. Filipino dual citizenship is not available until your son is 18 years old; we had our American passport holding daughter issued a Filipino passport at age 20 in Hawaii in only a few weeks. If your son has no passport because his Malaysian passport was confiscated by the government then the Philippine Embassy will issue him a Philippine passport. GOOD LUCK! http://www.hotelmanila.com  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings