Philippines/How much does it cost to live

Question
How much does it cost to live in the philippines.  I know that it would cost less far from the big cities but on average how much would room and food cost per month in peso.

Answer
Lord I have answered this question a dozen times or more in detail. Thousands of foreign expats and retirees live here in the Philippines on U$500 to P1500 / month and most save enough money to fly home to their country of origin once a year. And thousands more are planning to retire here in the upcoming years as they reach retirement age. Rent from P3000 to P15000 / month, utilities from P1500 to P4500/ month fast food meals from P69 to P150, beer 33ml times 24 bottles P400, liter dark rum P60 liter imported brand name gin or vodka bottled in RP P160 to P180 / liter, fruit P25 to P60 / kilo ( 2.2lbs) vegetables P25 to P80/ kilo, bread and pastry from P1 to P10 each and loaf of bread P40 to P80. Rice from P20 to P45 / kilo, World class cinema American films P200, internet cafe P20 to P30 / hour or monthly P600 to P1000/ month. 2 weeks ago we flew one way for only P675 and it's easy to fly almost anywhere P1500 ( P40.60=U$)
Live-in Maids P1000 to P3000 / month, Private driver P5000 to P15000/ month, Laborers to expert masons and Carpenters P200 to P500 / day  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings