Philippines/i m here in philippine i want philippino passport

hello sir!how r u?sir i m recently come here in Philippine and marry to Filipino and now i have a marriage license.sir i want to a Filipino passport so can i have right to apply a Filipino passport or not.i m citizen of Pakistan but i want Filipino citizenship.kindly tell me what i do to get a Filipino passport and nationality.          

best regards..........

You have to contact the Philippine Immigration Service and see if they can help. Here are some websites and hope they will help you - United Kingdom

Nilesh Korgaokar

I can answer questions regarding travel to the Philippines for both business and leisure. Anybody wanting to know the best beaches, archipelagos, coral reefs, dive sites, island resorts, including cheap flights etc. At the same time PLEASE DO NOT ask me about applying for a visa, immigration, customs formalities. Please note that I DO NOT have any experience or expertise in setting up a business in the Philippines or what are the procedures that one needs to follow if you want to get married to a local Filipino. I also DO NOT have any information about how to apply for a visa. For such questions it is best that you approach the local Philippine Embassy in your own country and enquire there.

I have travelled often to the country on business and when here for longer periods have never missed an opportunity to explore the country's hidden treasures - mostly the beaches and dive sites.

India Today Travel Plus

Post Graduate