Philippines/i m here in philippine i want philippino passport

Question
hello sir!how r u?sir i m recently come here in Philippine and marry to Filipino and now i have a marriage license.sir i want to a Filipino passport so can i have right to apply a Filipino passport or not.i m citizen of Pakistan but i want Filipino citizenship.kindly tell me what i do to get a Filipino passport and nationality.          

best regards..........

Answer
You have to contact the Philippine Immigration Service and see if they can help. Here are some websites and hope they will help you

www.immigration.gov.ph/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_the_Philippines

www.globalvisas.com/countries/philippines.html - United Kingdom

Philippines

Nilesh Korgaokar