Philippines/flpina wife

Question
QUESTION: hello bill and lorna , steve here from  australia  ,iam 63  just came back home from  the philppinies ,i have met the most beautiful women in bacolod city .iam soo confused bill what  too do ? i want to marry her . iam divorce . is it easier to marry her in the philppinies ? or  bring her too australia  . been too the philppinies 3 times  . iam soo sad how dirty places are and rubbish  lying around etc, been to  lupon city , daveo city  ,pagadian city  . is boracay  a clean nice place  ,i live on the gold coast  queensland here .or what is the best thing to  do after i marry her . live in the philppinies and ,leave   for one day  and come back ?  thanks  bill and lorna . steve

ANSWER: Yes Steve All the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines are well kept and clean; we passed through Catobato and Pagadian last month and thought they were two of the dirtiest towns in the Philippines. Boracay has many guys around our age ( I'm 59 ) who have younger wives and LOVE staying here on the beach, having a beer at sunset. You can marry her in the Philippines and stay here while you process her Australian visa application or you can apply for a financee visa from Australia and marry her there also. not sure which is really best because it's really more up to you and the Filipina where you want to get married.

QUESTION: hello bill and lorna  , thank you soo much or your answer  . please how much a week to rent a 1 bedroom apartment in boracay ? . iam not real sure what  to do  marry there or marry in  australia ? , i talk too soo many people and just came back from  the philpinies and i was told it takes a long time for the financee visa ?do i get a migration expert ? .
 my lady wants to marry there and get a pig etc ,  5 hours drive  out of bacolod  on her mums farm . iam not real if this is a good idea bill ? thanks  steve

ANSWER: here's the link to our Casa Camilla Boracay website: http://www.casacamillaboracay.com  with 4 seasonal rates and year round weekly discount of one night FREE and monthly discounts 8 nights free. Our apartment units range from as little as P600 to P1600 during low season June 1 to Nov 30 and high season P1200 to P2400/ night and same discounts weekly or monthly. Each country and embassy is different; for USA fiancee visa is faster ( than the up to 2+ years waiting for a spousal immigrant visa USA ) but Australia maybe not be the same. You don't need to get ripped off by any immigration expert. Quite a few foreigners hooking up with Filipinas find out later in the relationship that these women have been married to Filipino men before and abandoned but are too ashamed or embarrassed to tell their new foreign boyfriends until a year or more after hooking up.Sounds like your GF is happy to stay and live a local provincial lifestyle which is GREAT so make her happy and marry her here in the Philippines. Most guys get bored living in such a remote province so after awhile come to Boracay to live and be away from their woman's extended families.

QUESTION: hello bill and lorna .
iam sorry to ask again a  question . so you say do not use  immergation expert ? ,iam in australia  . queensland  ,gold coast . iam 64 this year and cher is 25 and my family here  , my sons etc , told me i should not marry  a women  25 years of age .it will not work ?  my family tells me coz she is poor  she will do any thing  ?  and other people  here told me i  should stay there with her ,if you say it is alright to marry her ? and i think  i can only stay in  the philppinies for  3 months and then fly out for one day etc . iam on a pension  for my depression  ,so money is tight for me  .here in australia some  flpino women have got a bad name  for ripping off men and  getting australian citzenship etc . cher and i want to marry on valentines  day next year . thanks bill and lorna . steve

Answer
Come on Steve you KNOW all of your family and ALL the citizens of wealthy countries would say exactly the same thing. So step up to the plate and take the leap of faith or come back to Philippines again traveling and looking around for other Filipina women of 35 to 45 years of age with smiling faces who would be interested in hooking up with you.  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings