Philippines/France Tourist Visa Concern

Hello Mr.Bill Im Mark, a filipino citizen.I just want to ask this following questions related to tourist visa application to france; first, I meet a French citizen through social media and he  and his patents invited me to visit france, we dont meet yet personally but they are willing to pay/provide for all the expences for this matter my question is, Are they allow to be a sponsor to me for tourist even we dont have any connection by blood(not a family member)?
Second question is, I've read all requirements for visa application and one thing I concerned about is Bank statement which I dont have it.Do I need to open a bank account for this requirements?
Lastly, I dont have any work/unemployed since one of the requirements is employment proof,do i need to be employed to have this requirements?
Thank you for your response to this concerns.I hope you will give time to reply on this.Godbless

Mark it's VERY difficult to get a EU visa issued by any of the wealthier countries' embassies. Of course the emabssy likes to see permanence here in the Philippines like owning land owning houses or condos plus bank accounts and employment records etc etc.

Bill and Lorna Collings

Feel FREE to ask us about traveling, living, relocating, retiring and investing in the Philippines. Guests from 93 countries, the latest being a female PHD from Uganda, make our place in Manila an incredible meeting place for world travelers who exchange travel stories. We understand both the joys and the hardships of living and traveling in the Philippines.

I arrived in the Philippines in January 1980 to travel for 2 months; I stayed 4 months before reluctantly leaving. I met my Filipina wife, Lorna. an incredible stellar, "one in a million" individual in 1983 in Seoul and we moved to the Philippines in 1986 and opened our 3BR house to world travelers on a budget. After welcoming thousands of guests from 93 nations our place has grown to 38 bedrooms in 5 townhouse units, 4 of which are attached but will never lose its "Home away from Home" atmosphere. Almost everyday at The Townhouse Hotel there's a party-like social scene with vibrant, almost magical energetic conversations between our guests who have the pleasure to meet each other and share their life's many experiences.Often three groups with conversations in different languages are going on at the same time. So we've been exposed to every kind of person from all over the world and shared their experiences. Since arriving back in the Philippines Nov 2011 from traveling for 8 months my wife and I have been busy buying land, building houses and expanding our Boracay beach front resort, Casa Camilla for 16 months. Hopefully we'll be finished by the end of 2013 with a total of 50 apartments, 44 units for yearly stays and the six units in our house to be saved for short term stays.

Publications,, who asked me to apply with

some college 2-1/2 years - no degree - I've been traveling since I was 18, almost 30 years.

Luckily, my wife and I have been semi-retired since we were 30 years old, almost 30 years.

3000 to 4000 world travelers and guests on a budget pass through our guest house style Townhouse Hotel / Hostel each year since 1986 so we do get a lot of feedback and share a lot of experiences with people which we can then pass on to help others with their questions and problems