Philippines/overstaying fee

Question
I have a 5 yr old daughter who was born in America.I am a Filipino Citizen but iam a US permanent resident. A year and 6 month after birth i brought my daughter in the Phils (2010) & i came back to the States . I want to bring back my daughter home to the US of A. I know that its gonna be expensive the penalty fees.How much would be  the penalty fee? Please help me!

Answer
If your daughter was born in America it's SIMPLE and cost less then extending her overstay as a Filipino passport holder, simply apply for a USA passport for your daughter. Our daughter, Camilla was born in Manila but I registered her birth at the Manila US Embassy and she received a American Passport at only 3 weeks old. If you like to do it the hard way the do a simple search for Philippines Dept of Foreign Affairs or Philippines Immigration using google or yahoo search engines to READ CAREFULLY about the costs involved. Happy Travels, Bill, Lorna and Camilla

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings