Philippines/ex felon to travel Philippines

Hello.. Good day. I am just looking for answers online and saw your page. I am a Filipina. I have an american bf. He is planning to visit Philippines hopefully next year. But i have some question. Is he allowed to enter Philippines? He served his sentence and recently just done his drugcourt program. he been good for almost two years.will they allow him to enter Philippines?

Thank u in advance..

Hi Lucy, It may depend on whether the drug bust/ conviction was an indictable misdemeanor or a felony conviction. You might try looking at the Philippine Immigration website: and also try: and also try the BEST American philippine immigration expert with his own TV show: and the BEST Philippines legal website: Good Luck and May you both find love and happiness together.
"Compulsory Passport Application Denial
Federal law does prohibit you from getting a passport if you are a convicted drug trafficker who has crossed an international border to commit the crime.
You are subject to federal arrest or felony-related subpoena.
You have been forbid by court order, probation, or parole to depart the United States.
Loans incurred while a prisoner abroad have not been repaid.
If you are imprisoned or under a supervised release program for felonious possession or distribution of a controlled substance, whether at the federal or state level.
Discretionary Passport Application Denial

Unpaid federal loan to assist with repatriation to the United States
Formally declared applicant incompetence
Minor without legal guardian’s consent"
You owe child support in arrears of over $5,000."

Also check:   and

Bill and Lorna Collings

Feel FREE to ask us about traveling, living, relocating, retiring and investing in the Philippines. Guests from 93 countries, the latest being a female PHD from Uganda, make our place in Manila an incredible meeting place for world travelers who exchange travel stories. We understand both the joys and the hardships of living and traveling in the Philippines.

I arrived in the Philippines in January 1980 to travel for 2 months; I stayed 4 months before reluctantly leaving. I met my Filipina wife, Lorna. an incredible stellar, "one in a million" individual in 1983 in Seoul and we moved to the Philippines in 1986 and opened our 3BR house to world travelers on a budget. After welcoming thousands of guests from 93 nations our place has grown to 38 bedrooms in 5 townhouse units, 4 of which are attached but will never lose its "Home away from Home" atmosphere. Almost everyday at The Townhouse Hotel there's a party-like social scene with vibrant, almost magical energetic conversations between our guests who have the pleasure to meet each other and share their life's many experiences.Often three groups with conversations in different languages are going on at the same time. So we've been exposed to every kind of person from all over the world and shared their experiences. Since arriving back in the Philippines Nov 2011 from traveling for 8 months my wife and I have been busy buying land, building houses and expanding our Boracay beach front resort, Casa Camilla for 16 months. Hopefully we'll be finished by the end of 2013 with a total of 50 apartments, 44 units for yearly stays and the six units in our house to be saved for short term stays.

Publications,, who asked me to apply with

some college 2-1/2 years - no degree - I've been traveling since I was 18, almost 30 years.

Luckily, my wife and I have been semi-retired since we were 30 years old, almost 30 years.

3000 to 4000 world travelers and guests on a budget pass through our guest house style Townhouse Hotel / Hostel each year since 1986 so we do get a lot of feedback and share a lot of experiences with people which we can then pass on to help others with their questions and problems