Philippines/Shared business or partnership in palawan / port barton

Question
Dear Bill and Lorna,

I have spend quite sometime in the philippines, and have been trying to get around how to make a business partnership with a resort either near bacnayan beach (north) , or in port barton... But it seems that the information in theese matters is very limited, since im not going to buy all in at start. All i can find is lots for sale etc, but nowhere is there something about shared partnership... Is there somehow you can help in theese matters ?

Ps . Have a filipino wife, so we are able to "own" our share...

Thanks in advance

Answer
Lennart forget about any type of partnership regarding any small business in the Philippines other than your wife. Registering your own Philippine Corporation is the first step which if you want we can refer you to our own accounting firm who registered our family corp "AKEA". It's about P20,000 to P25,000+ and you need 3 more names which can be spread between family members or names the accounting firm may give you as options. ThE MOST important detail is for you to get UNDATED signatures on the voting rights ( not the proper legal jargon ) of each of the 4 Filipino members of corp because they can be passed to heirs. Generally speaking in business or among investors if nobody can gain from one's untimely death then one can feel secure and prosper in the future. Mabuhay Philippines! Good Luck!

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings