Philippines/OVERSTAYING JAPANESE

Question
Hi My Sister, together with her 3 children left Japan in June 2013 due some Marital issues. Now, they have decided to go back to Nagoya,Japan. Since then they never reported to the Immigration office. What should we do in order for them to go back? The children holds a Japanese passport and birth certificate but my Sister holds a Philippine Passport.Her alien card already expired in 2013. What needs to be done?

We really appreciate your response. They wanted to go back asap since school opening is fast approaching.

Million Thanks!

Answer
Hello Pamela,

Please visit the Japanese Embassy for more information. They will be able to answer your questions more accurately than me. The rules regarding immigration change quite frequently and I'm not an expert on them.

Hope you understand and God Bless
Nilesh

Philippines

Nilesh Korgaokar