Philosophy/Aristophanes versus Socrates

Question
Why would Aristophanes say about Socrates' quote: "The unexamined life is not worth living to a human being"? in The Clouds. Would he agree or disagree?

Does he think him a hypocrite or someone who does not think thouroughly on life and matters?

Answer
Raw Jesus
Raw Jesus  

Aristophanes
Aristophanes  
The dearest "AVA" seeking Adam who was the Eve's mother & the grandfather of the God's cousin !
Greetings;

I answered your question before,then what you've posted is a duplicated question....though I try to post the rest of my "sensible nonsense" as a supplement,but you may find my previous answer clicking the following link:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Philosophy-1361/2012/10/clouds-socrates-according-ari

...As always I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy!

Though Socrates & Aristophanes were born in the same neighborhood,but they were thrown aside causing the "Sandy Storm" and a few earth quakes!!!The "pacific ocean" could be pacified opposite to Atlantic,exiling Aristophanes "OUT" of philosophers' cage !!!

PHYSIOLOGICAL NOTES:
********************

NOTE 1:Aristophanes WAS NOT a philosopher...he was a "domestic animal" unable to think!!!

NOTE 2::Philosophers are "THINKING TOILETS",carrying a lot of "dung" in their paunches.They're kept in "zoos" as "Thinking Animals".

NOTE 3:Aristophanes was kept in the manger!!!He didn't have a sufficient brain!!!......Though a few years later,Jesus made him to leave the manger,leaving the place for Augustine & Aquinas plus a few Muslim philosophers!!!!

Since then Aristophanes has been "homeless"!!!!He is neither philosopher nor satirist anymore!!!

Manger was changed to "Academy" of course!!!Jesus was served in "Academy" as "Barley Bread"!!!

NOTE:...."Raw Barley" is being served for Aristotle ,Plato & Plotinus!!!Chewing the "Barley", philosophers change it to the thoughts!!!!!

USEFUL MEDICAL NOTES:
************************

Socrates was born "before Big Bang", imagining "infinite mosquitoes" vaccinating "infinite donkeys"...!!

NOTE 1:...I can imagine INFINITE mosquitos vaccinating INFINITE donkeys!!Then -as Socrates was-I AM INFINITE!!!!!

The "UNEXAMINED LIFE" is finite,for there are FINISHES for it!!You can deFINE everything , concerting a few finishes for the INFINITE!!!

NOTE 2:...Donkeys move their tails scaring the mosquitoes......mosquitoes  are injecting them as a doping!!!!

NOTE 3:Without the "coach mosquitoes",donkeys are nothing!!!!!Tufting the hairs of horseflies,the tails of donkeys are used either as a tassel or as a pinch.

NOTE 4:...Horseflies are evolved horses who can fly,instead of browsing the net by Safari or Chrome,through "Bing" !!!

Aristophanes was such a thing(neither an interdisciplinary thinker,nor eclectic)!

CONCLUSIONS:
************

1)Aristophanes was just a brainless donkey...opposite to me & Socrates!

2)Socrates was a "bald" philosopher,but I'm a handsome satirist with a lot of hairs!!My philosophy locates above my hairs,while there wasn't any "philosophy" for Aristophanes!!

NOTE:My mind is located out of my brain,inside my nerves!!!

3)Being born after Big Bang,Aristophanes looked like Richard Dawkins!!!!

Born before "Big Bang"(at a "time" when wasn't any time),we're musty.... I & Socrates!!!

4)I'm more handsome than Socrates.....Socrates was very handsome,compared to Darwin,Hawking & Aristophanes!!!!!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*