Philosophy/The Clouds(Socrates according to Aristophanes)!

Question
In the Clouds The Four Text by Aristophanes, Socrates states, “The unexamined life is not worth living for a human being” (38A). What does he mean by this or what does this quote mean? What would Aristophanes have to say about this claim?

Answer
Newborn Socrates
Newborn Socrates  

Immigration Office
Immigration Office  
The dearest "AVA" as the cousin of the Eve's , Darwin's and a baboon's children!
Greetings;

You may know I answer the questions in a humorous way,...hope you enjoy...

Last night I murdered a "phosphate fertilizer" burning a little "dung",making up a "stick" who was posing her "sexual organ" as a "flower"!!!!The upside down flower was an "experienced dung" at the end!!!!!!!!

Then the flower decided to commit a suicide laughter going to the "Hell" to meet "Socrates"!...Unfortunately "Socrates" was shot UP to be ready to receive the UPcoming "Jesus"!!

I think Socrates was a caterpillar at first,committing a suicide laughter imitating the dungs & flowers!!He got assassinated yesterday,by the "ass of Jesus "as the Hell/Heaven borderline immigration officer!!!!!

People think Jesus asked them to be "reborn" to enter the "Kingdom Of Heaven"!!But I cannot be reborn for I hate sucking my thumbs as a newborn!!According to me Jesus & Socrates meant:" One cannot pass the eye of needle but a thin camel or a reincarnated dung who gets flower(Though the flower should be MODEST, even though without the Muhammad's beard or the  Mary's veil)!!!Then the flowers don't wear bikinis being "topless"...but they wear "petal" and "leaves" as the panties & skirts!!!!!!

A group of "devil caterpillars" were crying  at the Hell ,cause of the lost locust who was being dead as Socrates !A group of the heavenly butterflies were dancing for the birthday of a mature locust officer !!!!

Chant the following:`Long Live Socrates as well as Jesus & the ass of his!!`

I didn't know what to do?!Looking at everything the "Finishes" were being changed !!!!...

NOTE:A supplement to this post is published here:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Philosophy-1361/2012/10/aristophanes-versus-socrates.

...it is recommended to be read,after finishing the present article...!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*