Philosophy/western philosophy : Empiricism

Question
similarities and differences between Hume , locke and berkeley

Answer
Newborn Kidman
Newborn Kidman  

Young Kidman
Young Kidman  
The dearest "krishtee" in the cosmos,posing your nose to the west as a bios!
Greetings;

I answer the questions without any bios,paying attention to the "central philosophy" of navel & nose!.....But no matter,since I answer the questions in a humorous way,you may pose your nose either to the east,or south,or north or west...wherever you love...just ...don't poke your nose into your ears!!!

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN HUME,LOCKE & BERKELEY:
*******************************************

All of them were amazed by the Kidman's nose!!!

Let's see:

"Nicole Kidman" was a "proboscis monkey" ,before a plastic surgery !!!!!!!!!!She decided then to travel to "Hollywood",to be a "celebrity" !!!!!

If I ask you to inform me about the depth of her nose,you may use your `SENSES`, making a kind of concepts,called "whatness"(or "quiddity ")!

Quiddity shows the shape of the Kidman's nose(NOT the essence,just the nose's authority)!!!

Kidman's nose is beautiful according to "Tom Cruise"(another proboscis monkey)...but to a bee,the BEING or EXISTENCE of her nose is the mountain,"Moses" climbed to meet "God Almighty"!!!

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HUME,LOCKE & BERKELEY:
******************************************

1)Berkeley was a brainless thinker,without any brain to think by it.He thought using the "Incorporeal Mind" of God Almighty.

2)Locke filled his skull with chalk("whiteboard" wasn't invented yet,then he might use a blackboard as the brain of his)!!!I wish he could use his "wisdom teeth"....but there wasn't any "keyboard" for him!!!

3)There wasn't any relation between the nose of Hume and the tail of his.He could move his tail without breathing(i.e. without any causality!)!!The two others moved their tails after breathing!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*