Philosophy/"holographic" epistemology (?)

Question
Please:

(1) Is there school of epistemology (either Eastern or Western) that understands "concepts" not as abstractions FROM underlying perception . . . but rather as forms OF perception itself (?)

(2) In other words: an epistemology that has a kind of "holographic" view of the human mind as fundamentally an ontological microcosm of all of reality.

(3) So that when a human "thinks" about something . . . his mind is actually taking the form of the corresponding macrocosm (to the extent that he's personally capable of it).

Thank you, Malcolm.

Answer
Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the question.
Off the top of my head, the closest thing I can think of to what you're looking for is the "Monadology" of Leibniz:
http://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/ge/leibniz.htm
You might also try the other Continental Rationalists (Spinoza, Descartes, etc.).

Good luck,
Michael  

Philosophy

Michael J. Motta