Philosophy/brain, body & mind

Question
Hi, I picked you as a because in my musing over the mind, brain, body connection the thought of mind being somehow relate to actual biology has at times seemed foolish at best.  As a "satirist philosopher" I'm in hopes you would see the humor rather than the foolishness.  Can the mind be simply the sum total of the brain/body activities available to communicate to any other mind that should happen to come along?  Seems this mind would be handy in trade labor also by providing not only the motor skills necessary but also a thought process that might muse over better/safer/faster ways to preform a particular oh... maybe toilet instillation.  I wonder if the mind or even DNA might be the main purpose for evolution and brain + body = mind shouldn't be more emphasized in biology or even neuroscience?

Answer
Soul Of Descartes!
Soul Of Descartes!  

Nerves Of Descartes!
Nerves Of Descartes!  
The dearest "don" from Texas!
Greetings;

Very pleased to meet you ... as always I answer the questions in a humorous way,hope you enjoy!

Suppose "Descartes" is watching "his ass" in an aquarium.

As a Dualist,he may think "EIGHT" identities are watching each other:

3 spirits(two for eyes,one for nose) + 2 eyes + 1 nose= 6 identities!!

The previous 6 identities + 1 body of ass + 1 spirit of ass = 6 Descartes !!!

But I'm in doubt.... if "the eyes of Descartes" are poking his nose into the ass of his?!!Or ....it is the "ass of Descartes" ,who is poking "his tail" into the eyes of mass!!????

NOTE:The "ass" is passing away as a "late ass"(i.e. as a dead ass!!!),transferred to the eyes of his through the airs of mass!!!....meanwhile the "eyes" are poking the "nose of Descartes",into his ass!!

I think it is so, ...why???....for the following reasons:

A)"Nerves" look like cucumbers(.....They are very identical as the "slices"!!)!!
2)"Descartes" is OUT of his skull,INSIDE his nerves!!
3)..."8"... can be written "horizontal".
4)Horizontal "8" can be radiated either as the photons or as the particles!Waves & Mass!
4)Radiated to "infinite" eyes as different cameras out of aquarium,there are "INFINITE BODIES" for horizontal Descartes!!!!!!!!

Though .......I'm not sure about vertical Descartes,opposite to the diagonal Barkley's ass!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*