Philosophy/modus tollens

Question
Is this a correct use of the modus tollens form

if you believe in god, you know you believe in god
You don't know you believe in god
you do not believe in god

P=you believe in god
Q=you know you believe in god
~Q= you do not know you believe in god
~P= you do not believe in god

Answer
GodMobile!!
GodMobile!!  
The dearest "erik",confusing the god of joyful for the god of the panic !
Greetings;

You asked me your question as a "modus tollens",but I try to answer it by a "meaningful nonsense"!!!You may know I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy!

I believe neither in gods nor in goddesses!(it is P)
I believe only in the Jesus' ass and the nose of his!!(It is Q)

NOTE:Jesus' nose is plus one(+1),opposite to the ass of his(i.e. minus Infinite!!!)!!!

I don't believe in Pinocchio's nose and the ass of his!!(It is ~P)
I don't believe in Big Bang,though plus one is more than minus infinite!(It is ~Q)

NOTE:"Theologians" and the "lay people" are pulling the nose of Jesus,while "mystics" are poking the "nose of Jesus" into the "ass of his"!!!

Pulling & Poking,people are expanding the cosmos!!!

CONCLUSIONS:

1)There is a `Descending Curve`(the Jesus' ass)!
2)There is an `Ascending Curve`(the Jesus' nose)!
3)Zero is the combination of two curves(ass & nose,i.e. minus one & the plus one towards the plus infinite!)!

Well....What the "Existential Cause" offers is the "effect's existence"...returning to the "Mirror Of The Existential Cause",the effect meets his/her/its own Idea(Archetype) as a portion of the "Pure Act Of The Existence"!Rhinos think of the "Existential Cause" as a Big Rhino,while to a donkey it manifests either as a "Barley Bread" or as the "Jesus' ass"!!!!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*