Philosophy/Godfather meaning.

Question
Dear Wiseman

What is the Dictionary meaning of the word "Godfather" ?.
Is it related to philosophy, spirituality ?.

Can we termed our Teacher, Coach, Guide, Spiritual Guru, Blood relations, Close relatives etc as Godfather ?.

How we can use this word in English sentences ?. Can you illustrate this with examples ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
God\'s Grandma
God's Grandma  

God\'s Body-Double
God's Body-Double  
The dearest Prashant in the world shunting the cosmos!
Greetings;

You may pardon if I'm late.Godfather prohibited me to enter to my email...!...I answer the questions in a humorous way....hope you enjoy.

Godfather is the Blower of the Noses & Mouths,puffing a lot of "Winds & Spits" into the cosmos...!!...But a few people reversed the meaning to the nonsense.

Holy Book Of "Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(REVISED/INFINITE EDITION):

Text
****

Sorry for "Adam ";
his father got invisible while he was being delivered!
No worshiper decided to worship him,
calling the null wife of his father the God's Mother!!

Vocabulary:
***********

Adam :The muddy mother of his wife made by the invisible Meister Geppetto !

Adam's mother :The null who delivered Adam as a turbid Pinocchio !!

God Almighty :"A lamb " in a womb, reborn as a younger Father Geppetto !

Text:
*****

Happy for "Eve ";
she could recognize her husband as her mother!
No need to worship her "mother" as a "wife";
but as the husband of the daughter of the godfather!!

Vocabulary:
***********

Eve :The cloned identical male daughter of her husband ,mutated to a female without any beard !!

Cloning :A process in which God can be duplicated to a lamb as a newborn !!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*