Philosophy/perception/positive and negative states

Question
How does God perceive positive and negative states? If a regular person eats a tasty food, he/she experiences pleasure; a rotten egg, disgust. If God experiences pleasure and/or displeasure is it only more by matter of degrees then a person, or infinitely more?(beyond human intensity?)

Second, in my opinion, the mind, whether human or deity, cannot transcend positive and/or negative states/emotions. One can only experience one or the other or both but never neither! There is no third unique emotional state. Just by my merely experiencing of what life offers to me is that I can only experience pleasure/relaxation or displeasure/pain.  It is the law of the Conscious Mind. Do you agree with this?

Answer
Although the Bible and the Koran speak of God as having emotions (anger, love, pity, regret, etc.), philosophers have argued that God must be impassive and cannot be subject to change.

You're assuming that a human sense of pleasure and displeasure is somehow canonical -- that what is pleasant for humans must be pleasant for Gods and aliens and so on. That is questionable at best; pleasure and pain are subjective in ways that good and evil are not.

I don't agree with the "law of the conscious mind" as you have stated it. There is a large class of things that give me neither pleasure nor pain. I am sure that that is true for any intelligent being.

It is probably best to think of an infinite variation of responses from complete aversion to complete enjoyment, with indifference in the middle.

You may wish to check:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pleasure/

Charlie  

Philosophy

Charles K. MacKay