Philosophy/philosophy

Question
Considering the on-going different troubles in the world (May that be political or economic aspects), how can the ethical and value of Buddhism become a concrete solution?

Answer
Temple Mount
Temple Mount  

Interfaith Temple
Interfaith Temple  
The dearest "Renato", rubbing the Aristotle on Plato!
Greetings;

I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy.

"Muhammad" climbed the "Nose of Moses" through "Lhotse's tunnel" to meet "God Almighty".He saw at the "Top of the Nose" the "Ass of Jesus" chewing the "Barley" at the "Buddha's tree"!!! Farting the Cosmos the Ass became "Empty" ,delivering the "Brahman" or the "Ultimate Reality" !!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*