Philosophy/sufficient cause for a why question

now this question is probably a very common one, but I want to raise it again.

When someone thinks of/sees something let's just give an example to make it simpler

I saw a person eat
I ask them why did you eat he asks because I was hungry
now either I say *people normally get hungry he is hungry he ate /end* or i question his hunger -> why did you get hungry
he answers because I did X or because i didn't eat for a long time
I can get satisfied with that or ask why to his answer

so in general it's Why Y because X-> /end or why X

Issue is picking option/end or why X depends on whether X is an accepted idea or that's self evident? more like an axiom.

So let's say 2 people have different axioms/self evident reasons would they ever be able to answer each others why questions?

i don't know if what i asked made sense, but answer me if it did!

to summarize

people see something and search for a cause then either they  stop at that cause as a complete explanation or want a cause for that cause to be a cause and search for more them stopping has to do with their preset minds right?

Anus\' Teeth
Anus' Teeth  

The dearest "hamad" riding Burak as the ass of Muhammad!

I answer the questions in a humorous way... hope you enjoy!

Meaningful wind comes out from the mouth.Eating the words,the wind exits from the anus.To make the downer winds meaningful,you should use your rectum as the gloat, a comb as the teeth!

NOTE:Your addressees should walk on the head,to understand your AXIOMS!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*

Hi!I'm a newcomer here;a "satirist philosopher".You may ask your "serious questions",while I'm trying to "burn" the "alfalfa" eaten by "cows",digesting the "beefsteak" in my stomach!! You may chew at the same time a bar of "chocolate"!!!...In this way my "alfalfa" within the "beefsteak" and your "chocolate" in your "stomach",may be "reincarnated" to the "angels" a few miles upon our heads!!People call it "thoughts of ours",while it is just the "blaze" of the "Burning Bush",I mean the burnt "cow+alfalfa+chocolate",ascendant to the "Upstairs of the Existence"!!! ANYHOW;This is an effort to offer "basic answers" to the "basic questions" in a "humorous way",to help the "lay people" dig the "DEPTH" of the "GOD'S NOSE" as the "Cave Men"!!!!!! Questions are welcome about the "cognition" and the "Existential Cause"(i.e. philosophy of religion,philosophy of mind,and a few other philosophical branches such as "metaphysics";for example time & space and the "proboscis nose" of the "cosmos")!!! Political and social questions are welcome too,if-and only if- a "philosophical trigger" fires them!

I'm a famous philosopher author,trying to be humorous anonymous on the net.You may find my academic serious boring books on the bookshelves;but-here- I'm just a nonsense(i.e. an anonymous humorous)philosopher! I'm a satirist a satirist I'm watching the paradoxes,as a philosopher I quest at first!! The result seems to be a "REASONABLE LAUGHTER" at the "CRUXES"!!

You may find my humorous spoor in different sites on the net,but my serious books under my serious name prefer to be hidden in the bookstores!! My serious books are boring,I'd rather my jokes! ...I wish I could hide my location(i.e. my birthplace or the place where my body locates),avoiding to be attributed to the "beautiful poltician apes". Unfortunately-I couldn't!!....Though my "brainless skull" locates NOWHERE,somewhere else!!!

"PhD" in theology and comparative religions,and a few other degrees in philosophy,psychology,linguistics,politics,...s,...s,and [...]s,which are totally useless!! ...People go to universities to read books;though there are many libraries "in" and "out" of their brains!! ...I gained more in my "skull" than the universities and "schools",in which I've wasted my time for more than four decades!!

Awarded to be alive till a few seconds ago,to be able to count and correct my previous steps!!