Philosophy/2 answers single meaning question?(Market & Logic)

If I asked you "do you consent to me taking your money", would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?

Escape giving me your money

is there a way to answer this in a meaningful and keeping our money?

Ancient Market
Ancient Market  

Modern Market
Modern Market  
The dearest Hamad,riding the "Burak" as the ass of Muhammad!

Very pleased to meet you!Are you the same "hamad" who asked another question a few months ago??!!

....Anyway...I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy...!!

Moses invented a "Burning Bush" to melt down the coins!You might burn coins in the ancient times,to gain gold , silver ,nickles & bronze...!!!But Jews extracted the "credit cards" as the fuels!!The result was the "burning markets" instead of the "Burning Bush"!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever Moses asked you to give him your money,you should pass your "credit cards"!!Then he might burn it to the ashes to burst "God" into flames!!!But whenever Jews ask you to escape giving them your money,you should give them the coins...!!You may then buy their "Golden Calf", with the "value added" as the values!!!!!!

The result differs according to the questions ,addressees & the questioners ....!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*

Hi!I'm a newcomer here;a "satirist philosopher".You may ask your "serious questions",while I'm trying to "burn" the "alfalfa" eaten by "cows",digesting the "beefsteak" in my stomach!! You may chew at the same time a bar of "chocolate"!!!...In this way my "alfalfa" within the "beefsteak" and your "chocolate" in your "stomach",may be "reincarnated" to the "angels" a few miles upon our heads!!People call it "thoughts of ours",while it is just the "blaze" of the "Burning Bush",I mean the burnt "cow+alfalfa+chocolate",ascendant to the "Upstairs of the Existence"!!! ANYHOW;This is an effort to offer "basic answers" to the "basic questions" in a "humorous way",to help the "lay people" dig the "DEPTH" of the "GOD'S NOSE" as the "Cave Men"!!!!!! Questions are welcome about the "cognition" and the "Existential Cause"(i.e. philosophy of religion,philosophy of mind,and a few other philosophical branches such as "metaphysics";for example time & space and the "proboscis nose" of the "cosmos")!!! Political and social questions are welcome too,if-and only if- a "philosophical trigger" fires them!

I'm a famous philosopher author,trying to be humorous anonymous on the net.You may find my academic serious boring books on the bookshelves;but-here- I'm just a nonsense(i.e. an anonymous humorous)philosopher! I'm a satirist a satirist I'm watching the paradoxes,as a philosopher I quest at first!! The result seems to be a "REASONABLE LAUGHTER" at the "CRUXES"!!

You may find my humorous spoor in different sites on the net,but my serious books under my serious name prefer to be hidden in the bookstores!! My serious books are boring,I'd rather my jokes! ...I wish I could hide my location(i.e. my birthplace or the place where my body locates),avoiding to be attributed to the "beautiful poltician apes". Unfortunately-I couldn't!!....Though my "brainless skull" locates NOWHERE,somewhere else!!!

"PhD" in theology and comparative religions,and a few other degrees in philosophy,psychology,linguistics,politics,...s,...s,and [...]s,which are totally useless!! ...People go to universities to read books;though there are many libraries "in" and "out" of their brains!! ...I gained more in my "skull" than the universities and "schools",in which I've wasted my time for more than four decades!!

Awarded to be alive till a few seconds ago,to be able to count and correct my previous steps!!