What's wrong (If indeed it's wrong) with these lines of logic?

1. A room in a hotel costs x. The minibar is in the room. The minibar probably has no warning signs. Therefore the items in the minibar are free.

2. There is no reason why object x is in front of me instead of object z, and no reason object z can't be in front of me, but object x alone is in front of me, so logic is wrong.

3. Any explanation of reality would require further explanation or be inside something else in order to exist, but then reality would be indefinite. It would therefore have no definition. It therefore can't exist.

Evolved Dung
Evolved Dung  

Your Nose
Your Nose  
The dearest Adam,ready to deliver an Eve after intoxicating!

You're welcome...I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy!

To de"FINE" everything you put a "finish" for it.Entering the room,the deFINition will differ a little bit.

1)Before entering the room,your "nose" would be defined as a "hill"....!!

2)After entering the room ,your nose would be changed to a "red nose" after drinking...!!

3)As a drunk logician,you'll confuse the doors for the walls,priceless for the worthy...!!

4)The red nose will be called "Everest At The Sunset" ,after hitting !!!

Priceless means "without price",then you should not "pay" anything to gain the "worthy"!!!

A deer may chew a flower!!....As a dung smelled by a "horsefly" can be changed to a "horse" according to Darwin,"the dear dung" can be changed to a "deer dung" after drinking....!!

....the same for the "Nose Of God"[YHWH of Moses = WHO JUST IS] ,intoxicated Buddha climbed to the top of it....!!....Jesus is sliding there,Muhammad is camping!!

Smelling a flower in the front of you,you're smelling the dung who has committed a suicide bombing!!

A)Definition is impossible,for the "changeable" limits.

B)An existent is a limited Existence radiated from God Almighty...!!But the "NOSE OF GOD" cannot be de"FIN"ed,for there isn't any "limit" for it....the same for the "God's Tail",which is "Minus Infinite"!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*

Hi!I'm a newcomer here;a "satirist philosopher".You may ask your "serious questions",while I'm trying to "burn" the "alfalfa" eaten by "cows",digesting the "beefsteak" in my stomach!! You may chew at the same time a bar of "chocolate"!!!...In this way my "alfalfa" within the "beefsteak" and your "chocolate" in your "stomach",may be "reincarnated" to the "angels" a few miles upon our heads!!People call it "thoughts of ours",while it is just the "blaze" of the "Burning Bush",I mean the burnt "cow+alfalfa+chocolate",ascendant to the "Upstairs of the Existence"!!! ANYHOW;This is an effort to offer "basic answers" to the "basic questions" in a "humorous way",to help the "lay people" dig the "DEPTH" of the "GOD'S NOSE" as the "Cave Men"!!!!!! Questions are welcome about the "cognition" and the "Existential Cause"(i.e. philosophy of religion,philosophy of mind,and a few other philosophical branches such as "metaphysics";for example time & space and the "proboscis nose" of the "cosmos")!!! Political and social questions are welcome too,if-and only if- a "philosophical trigger" fires them!

I'm a famous philosopher author,trying to be humorous anonymous on the net.You may find my academic serious boring books on the bookshelves;but-here- I'm just a nonsense(i.e. an anonymous humorous)philosopher! I'm a satirist a satirist I'm watching the paradoxes,as a philosopher I quest at first!! The result seems to be a "REASONABLE LAUGHTER" at the "CRUXES"!!

You may find my humorous spoor in different sites on the net,but my serious books under my serious name prefer to be hidden in the bookstores!! My serious books are boring,I'd rather my jokes! ...I wish I could hide my location(i.e. my birthplace or the place where my body locates),avoiding to be attributed to the "beautiful poltician apes". Unfortunately-I couldn't!!....Though my "brainless skull" locates NOWHERE,somewhere else!!!

"PhD" in theology and comparative religions,and a few other degrees in philosophy,psychology,linguistics,politics,...s,...s,and [...]s,which are totally useless!! ...People go to universities to read books;though there are many libraries "in" and "out" of their brains!! ...I gained more in my "skull" than the universities and "schools",in which I've wasted my time for more than four decades!!

Awarded to be alive till a few seconds ago,to be able to count and correct my previous steps!!