Philosophy/Existence (re-ask1)

Question
What is the cause of existence

Answer
Toilet Temple
Toilet Temple  

Atheist Tail
Atheist Tail  
The dearest Adam at the Garbage Chute!
Greetings;

... I answer the questions in a humorous way... hope you enjoy!

The "Waters" which are located in the "Clouds",are the "Waters" originated in "Cesspools"!!....Though - in a "Rainy Day" - you don't need to take a Shower!!

People go to the "temples" to worship "God Almighty".I go to "Toilets" to worship the "Existence"!!!

NOTES:
*****

1)If the "Existential Cause" offers the identity of the effect as a whole,then the "offered one" is the "effect's existence".The effect is indebted totally to the "Existential Cause".

An "atheist tail" followed "Richard Dawkins"....then neither Dawkins' butt remained, nor the "Lizard's Tail"...!!!...Immortal believers bite the "Lizard's Butt"(i.e. The God's Tail)!

2)As a sea comes after waves,my face comes after nose!!...For God Almighty is reduced to my nose,wherever I go I expand the cosmos!!!...people call them miracles!!!While I'm just poking my nose into my ears as the "black holes"!!!

CONCLUSIONS:
************

We're the lovely baboons loosing our tails(I look like Robert Redford,you may look like a bearded Demi Moore)!!!!...If Darwin pushes the nose of yours,your tail will get manifest!!!!!!Your nose may be erected then as a "rhino's nose",somewhere else!!!!...Returning to the face of yours,your nose thinks "God Almighty" is "your face",your ascending tail considers God as "your anus"!!!Just like Sun & the radiated Gleams in the mirrors!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*