Philosophy/Ethics Debate -- Please Help me

Question
I am from India. So you know English is a second language for me, and I find it very difficult. I have a debate on the topic "Educating The Mind Without Educating The Heart Is No Education At All". And I feel lucky to have got to speak "FOR" the topic. Please help me with points for my topic, I know you are an English expert. I have to speak for 3 minutes, and face a 2 minute 'rebuttling' session. Please also give me tips for the debate related to body language, type of clothes, etc. Sorry to be asking too much, but I want a great "pickup line" to begin my debate too. Please help me.

Answer
Points:

1.) Title: "Feelings are Facts Too!

2.) Our aim is (or should be) to educate the whole person, which invariably involves conative (see definition at https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=define%3A+conative&oq=define%3A+conative&gs_l=hp.3..0l2j0i10l8.1508.4896.0.5294.16.16.0.0.0.0.377.2109.4j6j3j1.14.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.hp.okGq1gz1yYA) as well as cognitive functions.

3.) Without educating the whole person, we cannot expect to train people in virtue, prudence, social solidarity, or any other aspect of human interaction.

4.) Since society is dependent on those, we can't even imagine a functioning society without training in the conative functions, which necessarily involve the heart.

You can pad the above ideas for run to three minutes.

Tips for debtate:

There are really only two rules: (1) your clothes should not be a distraction -- the focus should be on you. (2) Clothes should be suitable for the percieved "dignity" of the occasion. In my opinion, a sari would be fine, if you wish to wear it.

The same rules apply to body language -- while there should be enough gestures to indicate that you are engaged with  the topic, but there is no need to use gestures continually.

Rebuttal:

You can generally turn your opponent's arguments against here be using his/her points with replies based on your points, something like, "My opponent cannot explain how prudence is possible without desires, and desires are matters of the heart, not the head."

Hope this helps.

Charlie

Philosophy

Charles K. MacKay