Philosophy/Face-to-face meeting - BLW

Question
I am researching an approach to conflict prevention and resolution that required the opposing parties to meet face-to-face under the premise of the golden rule (treat others as you want them to treat you).

From social sciences perspective I understand the importance of the face-to-face meeting. For example infant children automatically tend to stare and follow the human face as oppose to stare at an inanimate objects.

I am aware that philosophy also has the golden rule and philosopher Emmanuel Lévinas talked about the "face of the Other".

Can you please comment on the benefit of philosophical thinking and deliberation in the mentioned conflict prevention and resolution?

Many thanks

Answer
Best Sheate
Best Sheate  

United Nations
United Nations  
The dearest "Peja", negotiating a zebra for pajama!
Greetings;

... I answer the questions in a humorous way...hope you enjoy!

1)In every conflict I put my nose in the "chewing jaws".But to save the nose of mine,I use it as a "gum" in the yawning mouth!!!!...

You may keep your nose flexible as the Pinocchio's nose.Then you pull out your nose-just-as the baboon burps!!!!

2)I asked my "daddy" to help "my enemy" to put a large number of "beautiful bullets" into the "bodies of my buddies" as the inputs of "my friends".

Then you may ask your "toothless grandma" to pull out the "beautiful bullets" by her "pulled teeth" !!!!!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!  

Philosophy

*Blessed Lunatic Wiseman*