Philosophy/Seeking online investigation advice

Question
Diamonds recently caught my attention because of their value. I thought that their value would still be similar if it was only their rarity that stood out above cheaper alternatives; however, they are also more sparkly than cheaper diamond alternatives, as far as I can tell, so much so that their brilliance seems almost impossible to me. Furthermore, they just so happen to be the hardest material on Earth. Finding something like this without trying seems extremely unlikely to happen to me by chance. Could it be that diamond was designed, without the compromising factor of the rock having to come about naturally, and then made to seem consistent to have come about naturally, and to seem like it has come about naturally, due to our reasoning being manipulated? I also thought about scratching while scratching myself, and realised that scratching can lead to pain, can be caused by wounds (through itching) , which are painful, can be caused by wounds (through itching), there is increased pain when scratching a wound, scratching a sore can lead to infection, which causes more itching, causing more scratching and pain, and can also cause disease, which causes more pain. Is the number of related things that cause pain coincidence or were they designed to cause pain then made to seem like they simply logically follow and are naturalistic? On what forum or other medium of communication can I suggest the setting up of an online investigation to find more of these and calculate the probability that they were designed?

Answer
Arthur,
What you are bumping up against is a version of "the argument by design" namely, that our world demonstrates too much order to have been arrived at merely by chance or natural selection.

Take a look at William Paley's "Analogy of the Watch."

Storch

Philosophy

Steven R. Storch