brett longo wrote at 2012-11-02 00:49:12
i dont know if there is an answer to the fear of freddy krueger but im going to name it myself :D i guess i will call it krugraphobia.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia:

Web site:

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", which is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) University of Sydney, Post Grad Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)