Phobias/Phobic to public speaking

Hello Dr. !

I'm Akash (Age 25, M). I'm phobic to public speaking, facing interviews, and speaking to girls. Any of these situations tend to pace up my heartbeat. It pounds like someone deliberately punching from within and I feel weak and my limbs tremble.

My childhood wasn't good enough to tell. My father always used to superimpose himself on me. I lost the love of my life because of this reason which further added to my grieves.

Help me if you can and I'll be grateful to you all my life. I'll wait for your response. Homeopathic remedy would be preferred.

Hi AKash, Your anxiety attack are probably due to the over-production of stress hormones (such as adrenaline and cortisol) due to an inner illness that fails to produce feel good. The most common illness responsible for this is hypoglycemia. Please read:

What is Hypoglycemia?
Beating Anxiety and Phobias    

The adoption of the hypoglycemic diet ( will resolve the problem in the end.
When faced to having make a public speech, use the supplement GLYCERINE (

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia:

Web site:

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", which is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) University of Sydney, Post Grad Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)