Phobias/ugh help?

So for the past month and a week or  so i have been  over thinking about  how  much time i have left (i just turned 15) and over worrying that im gonna waste my life away. And  when i think abput duping istart to freak out and feel depressed, ive cryed alot. Its geting in the way of me livong and i want to  stop it in its tracks, i dont want to waste my time worrying about it. Even right know thinking about how one day im not gonna be here. I would ask my mom to take me to the doctors but i dont want the whole family to know or for my mom to think Im crazy. How can i stop worrying? I want to forget about this . It also started when i got hover a horrible  fever of witch i had  nightmares from. Could it be becuz i dont get out much and i dont see the sun much becuz of the winter? Will it pass? I speand alot of time ony phone by the way.

Hi sarah,

It seems to me that you have signs of depression. You might think that it is because your way of thinking is wrong. But in fact most mood disorders are not due to "madness": but because of an easily treated disease. Most people with mood disorders have a disease called hypoglycemia (

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Please read:
Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

Depression is a Disease of Energy Production

And yes, sunshine provides vitamin D, which is an essential ingredient in the production of feel-good neurotransmitters.

Please discus with your parents and/or your doctor if you want to.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook for more questions:

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia:

Web site:

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", which is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) University of Sydney, Post Grad Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)