sir i am 24 year guy from india. i am suffering from stammering since my childhood .in my childhood  i was not able to talk with my family  without stammering .but now my problem arises only in interviews presentation and some  words starting with a,i.  i feel  a strong fear and Nervousness in my chest  during interviews, presentation and talking with new there any medicine to treat my problem. where i need to consult.i had read a article on net that in some cases stammering related with fear anxiety

Hi Jeff,

I have come across some of my clients who stammered, and although the hypoglycemic diet ( tended to clam them down, it did not entirely resolved the problem. I believe you may need to consult a speech therapist. I suggest you also read:
Beating Anxiety and Phobias

and also read about a remedy, that may help you when you are facing a stressful situation, like when you have to have an interview. Read about:

I hoop I have been helpful.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy

Editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia:

Web site:

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", which is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) University of Sydney, Post Grad Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)