Photography/vintage forensic camera

Coreco Research Forensic Camera Model 300..Patents
2292044 & 2239379..Can you please advise where information on this camera might be available?  Thank you.

I would start by using Google and entering the name and model number in and letting Google do a search.  That is how I find most information on cameras I am looking for.  I usually get good results. I entered the name and model number without the patent numbers and had better results.

In addition:

I did a search at Google and put in just CORECTO RESEARCH CAMERAS  and it took me to the manufacturer's site which has a support and may be more help to you

Richard C Furman

Photography and Wood Working

Experience in Photography since High school in 1958 Wood Working since 1958 and as a professional Wood Crafter for the us civil Service Commision for 20 years. Before that I built houses

Member Photography Socity of America. Member Photography club of Beaufort. Active member of where some of my posted pictures can be seen

High School, Photography courses and Wood working at Beaufort Technical college Beaufort, SC. I studied photography with several local photographers in the 1960s and 70s as well as photo lab work

have won several awards in wood working and Photography as well as sold many pieces I built. I have sold many Photos I have created

prefer not to list due to their privacy