Photography/vintage forensic camera

Question
Coreco Research Forensic Camera Model 300..Patents
2292044 & 2239379..Can you please advise where information on this camera might be available?  Thank you.

Answer
I would start by using Google and entering the name and model number in and letting Google do a search.  That is how I find most information on cameras I am looking for.  I usually get good results. I entered the name and model number without the patent numbers and had better results.
Richard

In addition:

I did a search at Google and put in just CORECTO RESEARCH CAMERAS  and it took me to the manufacturer's site which has a support and may be more help to you

Photography

Richard C Furman