Photography/Cloudiness/condensation

Question
I have a photo that was taken seconds after leaving an air-conditioned environment and stepping outside into Florida humidity, so the condensation that instantly developed on the lens appear as cloudy on the photo.  Is there software or a service that could alter/edit the photo to take away the cloudy appearance.

Answer
Probably not, but you might find a local portrait/wedding photographer or go to a local college with a photography program and show them the photo.  Sometimes a mistake can be interesting.  Maybe a soft, dreamy looking photo isn't all that bad after all?

Good luck!
Kent in SD

Photography

Kent Staubus