I have a photo that was taken seconds after leaving an air-conditioned environment and stepping outside into Florida humidity, so the condensation that instantly developed on the lens appear as cloudy on the photo.  Is there software or a service that could alter/edit the photo to take away the cloudy appearance.

Probably not, but you might find a local portrait/wedding photographer or go to a local college with a photography program and show them the photo.  Sometimes a mistake can be interesting.  Maybe a soft, dreamy looking photo isn't all that bad after all?

Good luck!
Kent in SD

Kent Staubus

I am an experienced outdoor photographer My knowledge base includes digital Nikons, use of flash, vintage & historical cameras, and shooting both medium format and large format film. My specialty is night photography, both with or without flash set ups. I am primarily an outdoor photographer and shoot railroads, country churches, abandoned buildings, and candid people photos. I shoot a lot of travel photos in places like Canada, Scotland, Hawaii, Iceland, and of course the Northern Plains.

Have been taking photos daily for the past 15 years, with total experience of 26 years. I have had a number of photos in magazines, including a few cover shots. I am proficient with camera gear made from the 1850s to present.

TRAINS magazine, Railroads Illustrated Magazine

Bachelor Degree from University of Kansas