Photography/Help please - cloudy photo

Question
I have a photo that was taken seconds after leaving an air-conditioned environment and stepping outside into Florida humidity, so the condensation that instantly developed on the lens appear as cloudy on the photo.  Is there software or a service that could alter/edit the photo to take away the cloudiness?

Answer
Good morning! That must have been so disappointing when you saw your picture. When I first read your question I thought there is nothing you can do, but then I realized there are people out there who can do wonderful things, but what will the cost be? You do have a serious problem and it will cost a lot to have someone fix it for you. Check on the Internet for Restorative photographers or services and you can get an idea of what can be done.
For software you can take a look at Adobe's Lightroom 3. It is an amazing program and with practice your problem might be solved.
Good luck and have fun.
Tim (the husband)

Photography

Tim Hrabia