Photography/query

Question
Good day
With reference to photography techniques, I wanted to find out how do graphic designers make photographs on high end magazines appear so high quality. Can you give me a list of about 10 to 15 tools, techniques used to make photos to be of the highest quality and vivid. Don't need any explanations, I would research this on my own. If you may, just provide with the names of tools, techniques that the most professional photographers use.

S. Mahabir

Answer
Your reference to the tools is irrelevant.  Once the photographers have produced the images, they produce the prints through professional labs, or use properly profiled and calibrated printers.

So your starting point is to learn about colour balance, printer profiling, screen profiling and calibration, and if you don't get a hang of that, then use a professional lab.

Any internet search will bring up plenty of information on these topics.

Then add years of practice.

Photography

Steve Ramsden