Photography/What camera

Question
HI!

I so need your advice. I am a total rookie to the world of photography and camera's.

My fiance wants us to have a GOOD camera, that will be able to bring out the best in our honeymoon photos. She also wants one that would be able to sit on a little stand; this way, we'd be able to take our own photos, and not be dependent on somebody else to take our photos.

Of ALL the camera's available in the market today, what make and model would you recommend?
Kindly suggest your top 3 picks (just in case the one you recommend isn't available)

Approximately, what are we looking at, price wise?

Thanks a bunch!

Answer
Hello, if all you want is to take pictures for your honeymoon, I use Canon all the way.

I would recommend using Canon Powershot cameras. They're reliable and durable, and don't cost too much. As for the little stand, you would need to invest in a tripod. Make sure the tripod fits correctly on the camera - Canon has one specifically for their cameras.  

Any of the powershot camera would fine. Use the PowerShot S100 Black or Silver, video quality is 1080HD.

Canon PowerShot S100 Black or Silver
Canon PowerShot SX40 HS - has good stabilization, so you don't have blurry shots.
PowerShot SX150IS Red or Black - cheapest one around $200.00 USD.

Any questions, please contact me.

Brian Cantor
One Take Photography &
Media Services, LLC

Thanks  

Photography

One Take Photography