Photography/How to make a budget portable photography studio

I would like to take pictures of myself for social media. I am interested in photography DIY projects and I would like to make a cheap portable photography studio.

The studio kit should be really portable, so it can be carried around in a backpack or briefcase and setup according to needs. The kit should also act as a portable filmmaking/video kit when I need it.

So my question is can you direct me to an article or site with the designs of such a cheap portable studio kit?
Can you suggest, what type of lights, reflectors, stands, backdrops etc I should look for?

Hi back to you,

You can reference the items in my post that would be useful for you. Please just go to: Easy Home Photo Studio For Photographing Grand Kids and research the article I wrote.  However, you may need a portable table and chair instead of the little table in the article.

Here is another link that should be valuable to you because it includes both a green chromakey muslin backdrop and a portable backdrop stand with a carrying case too:

CowboyStudio Photography 10 X 12ft Black, White & Chromakey Green Muslin Backdrops with Background Support System and Carry Bag

Betty A. Muscott, Child Photographer

Betty A. Muscott

Questions on photographing children from infants to teenagers including technical questions on digital cameras, use of Photoshop for improving images and using photographs as art like pictures on canvas.

Betty Muscott has been photographing children since starting with her siblings when she acquired her first camera. Over the years she has photographed small children ranging from infants to teenagers both in their homes and in her studio.

Graduate of Davenport College with extra work at Lansing Community College.