Photography/1896 Alfred S Campbell print

Question
I have an Alfred S. Campbell 2D?or 3D? photo or print dated 1896
and hand printed lower left corner :Patent 1896,Alfred S Campbell
Elizabeth, N. J..It is a picture of 4 white horses ,mostly of their heads.The horses are raised from the background of black.
It is set in a beautiful Victorian frame.How much would this be
worth ? Thank you very much.

Answer
While I am an avid collector of 19th century camera gear, I don't know much about the value of vintage photographs.  This would be a question more for a gallery.  The largest gallery I know of that deals with this sort of thing is Westlicht, in Vienna.  Might send them an email about it.  A lot depends on condition etc.

Regards
Kent in SD

Photography

Kent Staubus