Photography/Digital Camera and Video Projector Integrated Product.

Question
Dear Ken

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_projector

Are there Products available in the market which combines the functionality of  Digital Camera and Video Projector ?.

In case not available, is it feasible to construct/manufacture this dual functionality product ?.

Do you feel there are advantages in combining both the features of Digital Camera and Video Projector in a single product ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello Prashant,

To the best of my knowledge there is not a combo video projector and digital camera. I think the closest thing I know of would be a Go Pro camera.

As far as manufacturing one, You would need to do a market analysis to determine if the cost to produce such a product be feasible. That is a business question only you can answer. Without doing any studies, since most entry level digital cameras take high def video and you can simply connect it to a TV or computer to watch the video, I do not think it would be a wise idea. However, if you can develop something relatively inexpensive and portable that can support the next generation video called 4K, then it might be worth looking into.

Hope this helps,

Ken
KGR Photography

Photography

Ken