Photography/Query.

Question
QUESTION: Good day
Seasons Greetings!
With reference to commercial photography, taking pictures of real estate and even products for advertising materials.
Is a DSLR Nikon 3200 a good camera? If not what is an affordable and good camera for this usage.

ANSWER: HI SAM
In theory any camera will do , because its the person behind it that the key to success do you no what you are doing is your technique good its not just a case of pressing the right button.
take a few shots and examine the results ageist other more experienced people.
martin.

QUESTION: What are the factors that differentiate a good photographer from a poor one.

Answer
HI SAM
SORRY I MISSED THE SECOND PART OF THE QUESTION.
IT WOULD SEEM THAT ANY ONE CARRING A CAMERA IS A PHOTOGRAPHER THESE DAYS . ESPECIALY WITH CAMERA IN SIDE PHONES SNAP HAPPY .
I SUPPOSE A GOOD RESULT IS A PICTURE IS IT WORTH MAKING A LARGE PRINT AND HANGING IT ON THE WALL AT HOME COULD YOU LIVE WITH IT ?
LOOK AT THE WORK OF OLD MASTERS OF THE ART WITH PAINTINGS MURIALS LOOK AT THE COMPERSITION OF THE SUBJECTS WITH IN THE PICTURE ARRANGEMENT . WHEN IS PICTURE WORTH LOOKING AT AGAIN AND AGAIN . you MAY HAVE A LIBRARY NEAR YOU WITCH HAS BOOKS ON THE OLD MASTERS OF PAINTINGS .
HOPE THIS HELPS . MARTIN

Photography

Martin Seymour