Photography/james dean photo and ricks cafe americain

Hello, I have two photographs that I would like to know more about I'll attach a photo of the james dean. In the bottom corner it say JD1B3 and the ricks cafe picture says HB1B2 what does that mean? Do these pictures have any significance?

Hello Ashley,

Wow, any photos of James Dean are great item to have. He was truly the first "rebel without a cause" and took the term "greasers" from the 50's to a new level. He was a hero to many and a bad influence to other, but either way, he's an icon to the baby boomer generation.

If memory services me correctly, these are used for cataloging an item and imprinted onto the photos for authenticity. However, please e-mail them to me for review and confirmation at

Once I see the photos I can verify what they are used.

KGR Photography

I can answer questions as an expert for individual and model photography, portfolio development and networking. I can address your questions about location and/or studio photography, equipment selection, lighting, finding a professional photographer, difference between a professional photographer, amateur photographer and "Guy with Camera, what you should or shouldn't expect to pay for a professional photographer, pros and cons of nude photography, photo editing and more ...

I'm a published and agency recommended professional freelance photographer from Southern California. I shoot for the specific photographic requirements of private individuals, models, actors, entertainers, designers, PR & talent firms, Red Carpet, Corporate and special events. I have over 10 years specializing in fashion, lifestyle, portraiture, editorial, headshots, swimwear, glamour, boudoir, lingerie, artistic, nude, erotic and theme specific photography. I'm also experienced with photo enhancement and retouch and I utilize professional photographic equipment from Canon. My software proficiency includes Photoshop CS6, Lightroom and Portrait Professional.

I have studied photography at the Los Angeles School of Photography. I host educational seminars for amateur photographers twice a year in the LA area.