Photography/Digital Camera with internal microphone and speaker.

Question
Dear Barry

Do you feel that it can add value to the digital Camera with a internal microphone and speaker integrated?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I am not sure. The digital camera you are designing, what is the purpose? Why do you think you need a microphone and speaker? Would a consumer use these features? How? What do these features have to do with photography? These are just a few questions that come to mind. Depending upon the answers you give, the answer to your question could be yes or no.  

Photography

Barry Benjamin