Photography/Combo Camera product.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Martin

Which will be a better Choice for video Recording?. Digital Camera or Camcorder?.

Will there be combo products available for video Recording, video playback and still images capture?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: HI PRASHANT
THE LATEST SYSTEM IS DIGITAL SO I WOULD GO FOR THIS --CAM CORDER USE TAPES WHICH TEND TO DETERIORATE AFTER A FEW YEARS .
ENJOY.
MARTIN

QUESTION: Dear Martin

Thanks.

Will there be combo Camera products available in Market for video Recording, video playback and still images capture?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
HI  Prashant

OK THE FEATURES YOU GET WITH A CAMERA VARIES GREATLY  USUALLY DEPENDING ON PRICE THE MORE YOU SPEND THE GREATER NUMBER OF GADGETS AND VERSATILITY . YOU WILL HAVE TO REED THROUGH DETAILS OF EACH CAMERA .
ON-LINE IS VERY HELPFUL  LIKE THIS .
GOOD LUCK MARTIN

Photography

Martin Seymour