Photography/Combo Camera product.

Question
Dear Mark

Which will be a better Choice for video Recording?. Digital Camera or Camcorder?.

Will there be combo products available for video Recording, video playback and still images capture?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Lots of movies are now made with DSLRs but need quite a bit of extra things.  Of course, they are more mobile.  It all depends on what you are going to use the camera for: feature film, home films, fun.  Figure out how you want to use the cameras and budget then decide on what equipment suits you.  The quality will be the same.

You need to do some research on the prices, lens, etc.  

Good luck  

Photography

Mark Gluckman