Photography/Combo Camera product.

Dear Mark

Which will be a better Choice for video Recording?. Digital Camera or Camcorder?.

Will there be combo products available for video Recording, video playback and still images capture?.

Lots of movies are now made with DSLRs but need quite a bit of extra things.  Of course, they are more mobile.  It all depends on what you are going to use the camera for: feature film, home films, fun.  Figure out how you want to use the cameras and budget then decide on what equipment suits you.  The quality will be the same.

You need to do some research on the prices, lens, etc.  

Good luck  

Mark Gluckman

I can answer questions about all social photography (wedding, corporate, b`nai mitzvah). All general questions about digital photography and, of course, film. Photojournalistic and travel photo questions can also be asked as that is another specialty of mine.

Past/Present clients
McDonald's, Sprint, GE, Ford, NBC, IBM, Princess Cruises, NCL and I work the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon every year.
I have worked for The New York Times, USA Today, AP and dozens of other international and national publications. I have shot hundreds of weddings, b'nai mitzvah and corporate social events.