Photography/Digital Camera interface with USB Flash drive.

Dear Mark

Is it possible to interface Digital Camera with USB Flash drive?.

Instead of saving photo images in the internal Camera memory, Can they be
saved in external USB Flash drive?.

Maybe but it makes no sense.  It's just as easy to use the SD card then transfer the pix directly to the flash drive.  You would need the cord from the camera to an extension then to the flash drive. Unless cameras have changed recently, there is no USB port on most.

Mark Gluckman

I can answer questions about all social photography (wedding, corporate, b`nai mitzvah). All general questions about digital photography and, of course, film. Photojournalistic and travel photo questions can also be asked as that is another specialty of mine.

Past/Present clients
McDonald's, Sprint, GE, Ford, NBC, IBM, Princess Cruises, NCL and I work the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon every year.
I have worked for The New York Times, USA Today, AP and dozens of other international and national publications. I have shot hundreds of weddings, b'nai mitzvah and corporate social events.