Photography/Ze Whiz Kidz photos

Question
I hope you are well and still living in the NW. I'd like to talk to you about use of a couple of your photos for an exhibit at this year's Bumbershoot if you have the time.

Michael Campbell  

Answer
Michael
Well it is so good to hear from you. It has been to say the least a long time since I last saw you. How are you? What’s happening in your world?  Ze Whiz kids for Bumbershoot. Cool.
But first a little news. We are now far, far away from the troubled US. We had had enough of its high cost of living, violence and negativity. So in 2010 Diane and I moved to a petit village in the South of France.  We live in a 12th village of winemakers and grape growers—vignerons—and we are well integrated into the community. We sold our place in Gig Harbor and took our savings and bought a 14th village house off the main square of the town. It is a lovely life. The weather is mild, the food is local and great and people laugh about most everything. Its a ‘southern’ and slow life but very rich. I have shot thousands of images since our arrival documenting village life and activities. And here people love to have me take their pictures!
So what can I do for you to help with Ze Whiz project?
My email is stevefotos2013@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon
ciao
Steve  

Photography

Steve Meltzer