Physical Rehabilitation Medicine/sacroiliac pain

2 months ago i twisted my vertebrae in a wrong way i felt like stretching in my back and it caused pain in the right sacroiliac joint sometimes radiate as dull aching pain in my right leg  , it decrease by rest and back again with movement , i don't know if it is need to go to a doctor or it just need rest ,for your information am 25 years old and am a medicine student so please help .

Dear MA,
According to your information I feel that your paravertebral muscles may have stretched or just twisted your ligaments around the lumbar vertebrae.
So please try with hot fomentation and analgesics. If it doesnt give a help please meet a physio for lumbar manipulation.
Thank you.  

Physical Rehabilitation Medicine

MMA Ravindu Bandara

I can answer any physiotherapy related conditions.such as, 1. Any Orthopaedic condition. 2. Rheumatological conditions. 3. Neurological conditions. 4. Respiratory conditions. 5. Paediatric conditions. 6. Soft tissue managements. 7. Pr and post operative management.

I am Sri Lanka Medical Council registered physiotherapist. I have completed the Diploma in Physiotherapy in School of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, Colombo in 2004. I have done my Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy in Command Hospital Indian Air Force, Bangalore, India in 2006. I specialize in paediatric, Orthopaedic and Neurological conditions.

1. Advanced level- Bio Science stream. 2. Diploma in Physiotherapy-School of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy,Colombo, Sri Lanka. 3. Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy- Command Hospital Indian Air Force, Bangalore, India. 4. Bachelor of Information Technology, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.