Physical Rehabilitation Medicine/Calf Strain

Question
I'm having reoccurring calf strains. In the past year, the first occurred while having physical therapy for my sprained ankle. The second occurred when I had a muscle spasm (charlie horse). And the third occurred about 5 days ago when I was stretching. Except for the charlie horse, they're a bit odd because I don't get that initial "oh crap" moment. A few minutes after the injury they start to bother me, but have no visual swelling, and for the next couple of weeks I have a stinging sensation and it takes months to heal. I ice, heat, rest, exercise, and stretch them, but they keep persisting.

I'm a bit nervous about this injury because it's on my right leg and it hurts to drive. I can't avoid driving to school and to work and I'm not sure why these injuries keep persisting or how I should treat this. I've had multiple other injuries similar to this in different muscles, and I'm getting a bit fed up with them. I've seen an orthopedic doctor and a neurologist for this already, but neither of them really seemed to help.

I'm a 17 year old female. Do you have any idea what might be causing this, and how should I treat it?

Answer
Dear Angela,
I went through on your problem and came to know that you have done all for this. Normally when it stretches the cramped muscle should be come to normal. But your case is recurrent.
So I don't know how is your food pattern. For this it causes low sodium level, low potassium level and muscle fatigue and sudden temperature changes.
Hence please check your electrolytes level and see whether any imbalance is there or not and adopt to get a food with high sodium potassium and magnesium level.
other thing if you get cramp again please try giving good massage to affected muscle.
Thank you.  

Physical Rehabilitation Medicine

MMA Ravindu Bandara