Physical Rehabilitation Medicine/tibia/fibula pt

Question
I broke my leg in December (tibia and fibula, both displaced spiral fractures with small pieces broken off). Unfortunately, I had to resign from my job because of this; I also lost my insurance. I am not eligible for unemployment benefits in my state because my doctor hasn't cleared me to work. He insists that physical therapy is crucial, but I simply cannot afford it. I have no money, at all.
Can you tell me some exercises to do or tell me where I can find exercises online?

Thanks

Answer
Dear Audrey,
Before considering your case I need the following details.
1. Your age
2. whether the fracture is closed one or open one.
3. Did doctors say whether fracture is healed now or not.
4. Do you have the x ray which you took at the time of the fracture and the reason x rays.if so could you please send the image of those to my e mail address(bandara.physiotherapist@yahoo.co.in)

So that i can give you a clear and detailed answer.
Thank you.

Physical Rehabilitation Medicine

MMA Ravindu Bandara